2011 Lands’ End Tent Sale
Another option, if you don’t want to shop Lands’ End online Warehouse Event, is to attend their annual Warehouse Clearance Event. The Warehouse Clearance Event is held July 27 through August 1, 2011, in Dodgeville.
The Warehouse Clearance Event offers up to 75% off catalog prices on overstocks, returns, samples, and Not Quite Perfect™ merchandise.
The dates and hours of the sale are below:
- Wednesday, July 27: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 29: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 1: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
I have not been to this event in the past, but I plan to check it out this year! According to their website, they continually restock the merchandise during the event.
The tent sale is located at Harris Park, 600 Bennett Road in the Ley Pavilion in Dodgeville.
Have you shopped this sale in previous years? If so, what did you think? Is it worth it?